Inside this issue
What’s in Your Bag? Bruce CairnsWhats in Your Bag
A look inside..
Amateur Photographer who plays with big cameras and film when in between digital photographs.
Other articles by Tim Parkin
We met up with Bruce Cairns when we tagged along on a Joe Cornish and David Ward workshop to the Yorkshire Dales. Bruce already had his Sigma DP2 (which he reviewed for us in this issue) with a very lovely JLM L-Plate and Grip on his Gitzo tripod but he let us take a look around his bag which we video’d on our iPhone as well.
Don’t be fooled by the photograph to the left though – the kit that Bruce was carrying is all digital.
Here’s the kit list
- Lowepro Pro Trekker 400
- Sigma DP2 plus JLM L-Plate and Grip
- Nikon D800
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 18-35mm AF-D
- Nikon Cable Release
- Mirex Tilt Shift Adapter for Hasselblad
- Hasselblad Zeiss Distagon 50mm f/2.8
- Hasselblad Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.8
- Nikon 24mm PC-E (Tilt Shift)
- Set of Hard and Soft Lee Grads (0.3, 0.6, 0.9)
- Lee Big Stopper
- Nodal Ninja N3-MKII (for use with Sigma DP2)
- Spare Battery for Nikon
- Lens Caps
- Spirit Level
- Rugged Memory Card Case
- Lee Lens Cloths
- Novoflex Wraps
- Paramo Dark Cloth (for use with DSLR when sunny)
Here’s a stlll capture from the video to show you how it’s all packed..