Inside this issue
What’s in Your Bag? Bruce Cairns
A look inside..
Amateur Photographer who plays with big cameras and film when in between digital photographs.
We met up with Bruce Cairns when we tagged along on a Joe Cornish and David Ward workshop to the Yorkshire Dales. Bruce already had his Sigma DP2 (which he reviewed for us in this issue) with a very lovely JLM L-Plate and Grip on his Gitzo tripod but he let us take a look around his bag which we video'd on our iPhone as well.
Don't be fooled by the photograph to the left though - the kit that Bruce was carrying is all digital.
Here's the kit list
- Lowepro Pro Trekker 400
- Sigma DP2 plus JLM L-Plate and Grip
- Nikon D800
- Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR
- Nikon 18-35mm AF-D
- Nikon Cable Release
- Mirex Tilt Shift Adapter for Hasselblad
- Hasselblad Zeiss Distagon 50mm f/2.8
- Hasselblad Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.8
- Nikon 24mm PC-E (Tilt Shift)
- Set of Hard and Soft Lee Grads (0.3, 0.6, 0.9)
- Lee Big Stopper
- Nodal Ninja N3-MKII (for use with Sigma DP2)
- Spare Battery for Nikon
- Lens Caps
- Spirit Level
- Rugged Memory Card Case
- Lee Lens Cloths
- Novoflex Wraps
- Paramo Dark Cloth (for use with DSLR when sunny)
Here's a stlll capture from the video to show you how it's all packed..