Inside this issue
Creative Landscape Photography Webinar
I am an artist working with images full of colour and movement in an attempt to express what I see around me. Inspired by artists, in particular the impressionists and abstract impressionists as well as Chris Friel and Valda Bailey, I work in abstraction trying to capture mood and emotion. I live in obscurity with my wife, Beth, and my buddy, Eddie.
Apologies for the delay in posting this video (it's been on You Tube for a little while but we forgot to post an article telling you about it). This is the last part of Doug Chinnery's three part series on Intentional Camera Movement and Multiple Exposure techniques for Creative Landscape Photography.
We had about 200 people watching the webinar so thank you for all of the questions asked and feedback you gave us afterwards.
If you'd like to see any other subjects covered in our webinar series, either from one of our regulars or somebody new, please let us know.
Articles on Multiple Exposure and ICM in Landscape Photography
- Multiple Exposure, Layers, Textures ….. and all that Jazz
- Multiple Exposure Photography
- Doug Chinnery Featured Photographer
- Creative Landscape Photography Webinar
- Intentional Camera Movement and Multiple Exposure Photography
- Creative Landscape Photography Webinar pt 1
- Doug Chinnery - Featured Photographer Revisited
- Doug Chinnery - lecture at Graham Cook Exhibition launch